Our knowledge and insight into the stock market enables us to craft model investment portfolios uniquely tailored to client risk profiles. Through ongoing collaboration and monitoring, our team rebalances portfolios quarterly based on modern portfolio theory.
The primary goal of portfolio rebalancing is to efficiently maintain a portfolio’s initial asset allocation over time, without excessive trading or unnecessary costs and taxes. It must be executed with discipline over long periods of time to be effective. Rebalancing events can be triggered either by time, drift from a target percentage, or a hybrid approach using both time and drift. This hybrid approach monitors our model portfolios’ asset class weightings quarterly and rebalances using a 5% corridor width threshold. We believe that, over time, following these best practices will likely result in superior risk adjusted returns vs. similar portfolios using less efficient rebalancing methods.
By using low cost ETF's and institutional share class Mutual Funds with no loads and limited or no transaction fees you can accomplish your goals. In addition to managing your investments, we’ll educate you on the rationale behind each investment decision so you’re well-versed in the logic of our approach.
When you work with us, we will:
Identify Your Short- and Long-Term Objectives
As these objectives change, we’ll strategically adjust our approach according to the current state of the market so you continue to generate returns.
Determine Your Optimal Risk Tolerance
Through a series of questions, we’ll pinpoint the exact amount of risk needed for you to achieve your goals and remain confident in our services.
Follow a Timeline That’s Right For You
After outlining your objectives, we’ll design a strategy that aligns with your optimal timeline for achieving your returns.
Services included with Investment Management:
- Dedicated advisor with set financial reviews utilizing virtual and in person meetings.
- Access to your advisor anytime directly via phone and email.
- Full financial planning and reviews of your plan semiannual or annual.
- Annual cash flow planning.
- Retirement income planning and generation.
- Cash strategy planning for planned expenses.
- Social Security claiming strategy consultation.
- Discounted income tax review and preparation.
- Insurance consultation and planning as needed.
- Consulting of your employer benefit plans including 401k, and executive benefits.
- Roth IRA conversion consultation.
- Family and charitable gift planning.
- Generational family continuity planning.
- Access to your Secure Client Portal for account consolidation, secure online document storage/vault, and cash flow monitoring.
- Consulting on estate planning and coordination with other advisors Attorney/CPA.
Management Fee Schedule:
0-1,000,000 = 1.00% - 1.50%
> 1,000,001 = 0.60% - 1.00%
*This fee is indicative of a standard fee charged by T.R.U.E Financial Guides. Based on the complexity of a client's financial situation, this fee may be negotiated on an individual basis.